This project is in no way affiliated to nor endorsed by Iconomi - the cryptocurrency company. I don't work for them and I've never met them. I'm just one guy who likes the ICN token and likes what Iconomi are doing.
I'm an ICN hodler and this started out as a hobby project after I realised that I was visting reddit, coinmarketcap, etherscan etc.. on a daily basis to get an overview of what was happening with ICN. I felt if I could pull all of this data in to the one place, it would save me time and so I put together a jsfiddle which imported some key ICN metrics and latest news in to the one place.
Whilst that did the job, it wasn't particularly pretty to look at. It also became difficult to manage as I pulled in more and more data. It became clear I'd need more organisation / structure with the code if I wanted to continue adding stuff. And so that's how this site came about.
Stuff I'm planning on doing in the future:
- Graphing the relationship over time between Kraken's ICN and the price of ICN
- Graphing the total ETH & BTC on Iconomi platform over time
- Creating our own API & storage solutions
- Deeper integration with reddit so you can view post details & comments without having to leave the site
- Collating Iconomi's social media activity / mentions
- Analysis of top 50 Iconomi addresses and graphing their holdings over time
- Live estimate of Iconomi's book value
- Historical estimate of book value and price to book ratio
- Measuring performance of all DAAs in comparison to ETH & BTC
- Buyback estimator / calculator
If you have any additional feature requests or suggestions, please add them to the ICN Hodler Github Issues. You can also find ICN hodler on twitter @ICNHodler. Also keep in mind this is a one man band hobby project I update in my spare time so it won't move as quickly as I'd like it to. Donations are always welcome as not only does it cost time to design, develop and maintain this stuff but there'll be increasing financial costs over time as we fetch, store and compute increasing amounts of data for more complex features and analysis. There's literally an infinite amount of work that can be done to help inform, educate and entertain us ICN hodlers.
Peace out and don't forget to hodl ICN.